The Fat Burning Body-Weight Workout
June 15th, 2015 | by Bella S.
THE WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS:
Complete four rounds of the following four exercises with 60–120 seconds’ rest in between rounds.
1. lateral stepup: 6 repetitions per side
2. archer pushup: 6 repetitions per side
3. ice skater lunges (explosive): 10 repetitions per side
4. pushup pike with feet on a box: 6 repetitions
THE WORKOUT BENEFITS:
This workout targets the entire body with two upper-body movements and two lower-body movements to provide muscular balance. Performing the exercises with high intensity and at a rapid pace will boost cardiovascular endurance and maximize fat-burning and caloric expenditure. This workout is ideal for anyone looking to lose weight or develop a general base of strength without the strain of heavy weightlifting.
– See more at: http://www.mensfitness.com/training/workout-routines/fat-burning-body-weight-workout#sthash.N1iapEng.dpuf